updated 12/21/19 by Mark Erway
We are praying for:
- Pledged funds to cover the $2500 per month cost of the Mission House
- Pledged funds to cover $1500 per month to cover all Youth Programs
- Increased participation of Doctors and Nurses on our medical teams
- A Dental Team
- Construction teams for 2020
- Expansion of our supporting base of churches and organizations
- Financial Sponsors, grants, stock donations for the ministry
- Drug problem in Barrio Rincon
- Equipment trailer for Medical Teams
- To press toward 400 children sponsored in our school sponsorship program.
- For Michael’s Boys Youth Group; Glenda’s Girls’ Youth Group; and Carlos’ Boys Youth Group
- For our Board of Directors and all they do to support the ministry
- The men, women and children in Prison who fight addiction, abuse, and self-esteem issues
ANSWERED in 2019
- Gerri Sias-Roche came aboard as Coordinator of Helping Hands and has focused on fund raising activities, developing a team of Helpers, and updating our FaceBook page.
- 2019 Annual Luncheon became the 1st Annual Brunch and Auction
- Karen Meiklejohn came on board as Missions Director.
- The old 1999 Dodge pickup truck was replaced with a workhorse Isuzu truck which, although not 4-wheel drive, can haul real heavy loads.
- We had over 300 children in our One Child Sponsorship program.
- 2nd and third generation youth are participating in our Saturday program
- Reached out to flood ravage Choluteca with water filters and medical supplies